23 May 2008

Help me.....I'm addicted to Facebook!

(Replace facebook with MySpace, Bebo or whatever social network you use at the moment)
As I logged in to my Facebook this morning, I realised that I had actually became addicted to it. I've been using it for a while now, but not until now did I think I'd login every single day....
Its all about web 2.0 and social media these days, and what other tools could give you the opportunity to learn everything about people without being called a stalker and promote your company at the same time?
So yes, I'm a Facebook addict, and shame of shame, I even use it for work (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ontrack-Data-Recovery/38853130789?ref=ts) and so does every other company. Even Nutella has more than 140,000 fans!
The question is, how to make the most of such a volatile website in a business context? Well I'm still trying to solve this, but a GreenLight webinar I attended this week gave me the beginning of an answer: syndication or the art of getting your content reproduced across the web while getting people's endorsement. More on this soon

No comments: